Help us to help the Kingdom, Partner With Us!!!
42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ 44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 45 “He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Jesus said in Matthew 25:42-45
Here’s something that we’ve been meaning to ask you:
- How many people do you feed, that don’t live with you?
- How many people do you clothe, that aren’t related to you?
- How many sick and imprisoned do you minister to, that you don’t support financially already?
If any of these questions don’t apply to you, then just remember Jesus said whatever you did not do for one of the least, you did not do for him either.
Why don’t we feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and minister to the sick and shut in TOGETHER. Partner with us! With your monthly contributions and love gifts, we can together, take Christ to the Community, take the Community to the Church, and take the Church to Christ.
We vow that as you sow into this Ministry, we will be able to send you “Periodic Updates” on how your giving is affecting the lives of others, in a positive way. Our goal is to:
- Support Local Shelters
- Feed the Hungry
- Provide clothes for the needy
- Mentor Youth and Young Adults
- Provide Assistance for those Re-entering Society
- Be a resource to help Communities